Take the next step—apply
An online degree from NCCU carries the same weight and prestige as our traditional classroom programs. Complete the admissions process before registering for an online course.
Follow these step-by-step instructions to apply today:
A $100 enrollment deposit is required to secure your spot in the incoming class. Please note that the NCCU Online Admissions Office is monitoring the program size and reserves the right to waitlist a student at any time as the program reaches capacity. Hence, it is encouraged that you pay your enrollment deposit as soon as possible upon acceptance to NCCU. Please note the enrollment fee is non-refundable.
- Choose your program of interest
- Application deadlines
- Review the Admission Requirements and complete your application for admission
- Receive your acceptance to NCCU
- Pay Enrollment Fee
- Submit your final transcripts
- Apply for Financial Aid and/or scholarships
- Contact an Advisor
- Search for Classes
- Pay tuition and fees
- Attend Classes
- Note add/drop deadlines