Visiting undergraduate students may take no more than 12 semester hours of course work. At that point, they must apply for, and be admitted to, a degree program before they will be allowed to continue their education at NC Central.
Note: The hours completed as a visiting student will not be used to evaluate your admissions status. Visiting students are ineligible for financial aid and transcripts are not required.
The steps for applying as a visiting undergraduate student are as follows:
- Submit the NCCU Visiting Student Application
- Pay the $50 application fee
- Application Deadline: January 7, 2024
Summer Session I and Dual Session 2024
- Application Deadline: May 20, 2024
Summer Session II 2024
- Application Deadline: June 26, 2024
The Inter-Institutional program is designed to expand the course options available to degree-seeking students currently enrolled in the six colleges and universities listed below:
- Duke University
- North Carolina Central University
- North Carolina State University
- UNC Chapel Hill
- UNC Charlotte
- UNC Greensboro
Students interested in enrolling in the inter-institutional program should contact their home institution University Registrar Office to enroll in classes.