Financial support is available.
At NCCU, we believe money shouldn’t get in the way of your degree. The Office of Scholarships and Student Aid (OSSA) provides financial assistance and hands-on guidance to ensure you fulfill your academic aspirations.
Apply for Financial Assistance
Follow these steps to apply for scholarships and financial aid*:
- Find scholarships on our Scholarship Search
- Complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Use school code 002950 in section six.
- Reapply each academic year for financial aid.
- If you receive a letter from CFI School Services, respond immediately. In order to serve you better, we have partnered with CFI School Services to complete FAFSA verification.
- For assistance in completing your FAFSA, schedule an appointment with helpful and knowledgeable team.
*Most federal- and state-funded financial aid programs are awarded on the basis of proven financial need.
Applying for scholarships and student aid
The Office of Scholarships and Student Aid (OSSA) is committed to providing timely and exemplary service to its students and families. The OSSA provides financial assistance and guidance through appropriate communication and learning activities that empower students to fulfill their academic aspirations.
Financial aid is available in the form of scholarships, grants, loans and work study. Most federal- and state-funded financial aid programs are awarded on the basis of proven financial need. NCCU does not certify private loans.
Follow these steps to apply for student aid:
- Complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at FAFSA.gov between January 1 and the deadline of March 15. Students must reapply each academic year for financial aid.
- Make sure you select the correct award year.
- List school code 002950 in section six.
- Immediately respond to requests from NCCU for documents such as tax returns or worksheets.