School age students with visual impairments require equal access to educational materials, but also instruction in a unique set of skills for success and independence. The teacher of students with visual impairments ensures both of these results through specialized training and problem solving skills learned through academic training and mentoring.Request Info Apply
- Intense training in braille production and the teaching of braille literacy.
- Training in assessment of students with visual impairments, including those with multiple impairments.
- Hands-on instruction in the use of Assistive technology.
- Training alongside other domains of visual impairments to encourage collaborative practices.
Teacher of Students with Visual Impairments
*Please note: Tuition & Fees are subject to change*
- 2.70 minimum GPA
- Application Essay
- Three (3) Letters of Recommendation
- Fall – July 1st
- Spring – November 1st
- Summer – April 1st
Admissions Specialist: Mrs. Vonda Belle
Telephone #: (919) 530-6478