North Carolina Central University’s Master of Science in Higher Education Administration Program is designed for prospective higher educational professionals who desire to attain strong theoretical skills and competencies to excel in diverse higher education settings. The goal of the program is to produce exceptional practitioners to foster 21st century college environments in which all students can thrive and successfully matriculate.
- September 23, 2019: Virtual Information Session (12-12:30 p.m.)
- November 4, 2019: Virtual Information Session (12-12:30 p.m.)
- January 6, 2020: Virtual Information Session (12-12:30 p.m.)
- February 1, 2020: Deadline for applications (Fall 2020 admission)
- February 24-26, 2020: Interviews with admissions committee
- March 13, 2020: Deadline to accept invitation to program for selected students
Request Info Apply